What are some of the benefits of shopping in bulk?
- Less packaging means less waste and is, therefore, a smarter environmental choice.
- Buying more at once saves on time and gas and other related expenses.
- Many of our bulk offerings are naturally or organically grown.
- Buy hard-to-find items.
- It’s eco-friendly.
- Buying in bulk is typically less expensive per unit.
- Zero upfront yearly membership fee to worry about before you can start shopping.
What can I buy in bulk?
Some of the items that stands out as good bulk purchases:
Food Items (click any item in list below for more product detail)
- Rice: white, brown, and just about every other variety
- Alkaline Water
- Oats: instant, rolled, steel-cut
- Special & Gourmet Teas: black tea, chai tea, chamomile tea, English favorites, green tea, herbal tea, iced * bottled teas, pu-erh teas, rooibos & oolong teas, wellness tea, white tea, etc.
- Trail Mixes
- Nuts: cashews, almonds, walnuts, peanuts, etc.
- Nut butters
- Spices: from cinnamon to curry, nutmeg to smoked paprika
- Pasta, including couscous
- Dried fruits: apples, papayas, banana chips, dates, raisins, etc.
- Dried mushrooms
- Dried seaweed
- Flours: white, wheat, rye, gluten-free, etc.
- Seeds: pumpkin, sunflower, poppy, sesame, etc.
- Maple syrup
- Oils: olive, canola, vegetable, sesame
- Vinegar: apple cider, white, bragg, etc.
- Tomatoes: whole, diced, sauces, etc.
- Beans: kidney, black, chickpeas, etc.
- Soup stocks and broths
- Condiments: syrup, garlic, honey, jam & spreads, marinades & sauces, olives, salad dressings, salsa, etc.
Non-Food Items (click any item in list below for more product detail)
You can buy as much or as little as you need, so it’s a good idea for you to experiment with new products without fear of commitment kicking in.